The Ducks and TuneIn have announced a comprehensive digital audio streaming network, Ducks Stream, set to debut today at 11 am.
The 24/7 free station is the exclusive home for all live game broadcasts, podcast content, and up-to-date news regarding the Ducks and the NHL. The new network will feature 10 unique podcast titles that will be available on-demand and throughout a non-stop audio stream powered by TuneIn, the world’s leading live streaming audio service.
Ducks Stream will feature the most comprehensive team-focused coverage in the NHL. In addition to podcasts, the stream will also be the exclusive home for all Ducks preseason, regular season and Stanley Cup Playoff games. All on-demand content will be available to fans worldwide.
Ducks Stream can be accessed in a variety of different ways. Fans can listen to the stream in just one click by visiting AnaheimDucks.com/DucksStream on their desktop or mobile device. They can also listen directly through the TuneIn app by searching “Ducks Stream.” TuneIn is available at home, and in the car or office through more than 200 platforms & devices.
“We’re excited to launch one of the most innovative audio networks in sports,” said Ducks Club President Aaron Teats, “Partnering with TuneIn gives fans increased access to our content on a round-the-clock basis, including programming hosted by players. .”
Long-time play-by-play announcer, Steve Carroll, will return for his 24th season inside the booth. He will be joined by color analysts Dan Wood and Josh Brewster. As part of the new audio stream, the Anaheim Ducks have named Alexis Downie Host and Content Producer for the Ducks Stream. Along with Kent French, Downie will be the primary host for all Ducks Stream-related podcasts and content.
“The Anaheim Ducks have one of the most passionate fan bases in the NHL,” said Richard Stern, CEO of TuneIn. “Our partnership with them means that no member of the flock will ever have to miss a moment of action on the ice, regardless of where they are.”
Ducks Stream will launch with a vast lineup of 10 shows including:
- Light the Lampa 60-minute hockey-centric show that features a national lineup of guests with new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- From Mighty ‘Til Nowan alumni-focused podcast showcasing the many stories that have shaped the franchise
- The Beekan in-depth sit down with Ducks GM, Pat Verbeek
- The Player Loungea round table discussion between current Ducks players
- Ducks Unfilteredexploring Orange County through the eyes of Kent French
- Leading the Flocka podcast highlighting the club’s partnership and commitment to the community
- Gulls Reportrecapping recent events with the Ducks AHL affiliate, the San Diego Gulls
- Ducks Rewindget caught up on each Ducks game in 10-minutes or less
- Behind the Bencha one-on-one conversation with members of the Ducks coaching staff
- SoCal Hockey Talkproduced by the San Diego Gulls, a 60-minute podcast covering the Gulls and the state of hockey in Southern California.
You can subscribe to any of the above show titles by visiting your favorite podcast provider.
For more information and access to Ducks Stream visit AnaheimDucks.com/DucksStream or follow @DucksStream on Twitter.
TuneIn, the world’s leading live streaming service, brings together live sports, news, music, podcasts and radio from around the globe. With more than 75 million monthly active users, TuneIn is one of the most widely used streaming audio platforms in the world. TuneIn broadcasts over 100,000 owned & operated and partner radio stations. With premier distribution across 200 platforms and connected devices including Tesla and Alexa, TuneIn empowers listeners to ‘hear’ what they love wherever ‘here’ might be. TuneIn Premium subscribers get exclusive access to commercial-free news from top networks like CNN, Fox News Radio, MSNBC, and Bloomberg, as well as live MLB, NHL, EPL and college sports programming and commercial-free music channels. For more information, please visit us at www.tunein.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.