LONDON, Sept. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to the report published by Brandessence Market Research, the Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market generated $2319.8 Million in 2021, and is projected to reach $4079.9 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2021 to 2028.
Global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Drug (Cialis, Stendra/Spedra, Staxyn/Levitra, Viagra), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts to 2022–2028, Increasing number of erectile dysfunctions, rising geriatric population, and growing number of chronic diseases are some of the major factors driving the growth of the Global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market.
Get Sample of Report at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/2086
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Market Scope
The global erectile dysfunction drugs market demand is going to see a great amount of growth in the coming years. the growth rate is going to be high due to the increase in burden of the lifestyle diseases and the rise in adoption of a sedentary lifestyle where the incidences of the erectile dysfunction are increasing all over the world. Even for the World Health Organization, a huge portion of the male population was affected by the illness each year. Therefore, there is an increase in the disease prevention drugs is going to be imminent.
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Competitive Analysis
The pandemic too has had an important impact on the market. For those wanting to know how many drugs are on the market for erectile dysfunction, there are companies manufacturing drugs such as sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn), tadalafil (Adcirca, Cialis), and avanafil (Stendra) in in addition to a few others.
Some of the important companies in the market are Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Bayer AG, Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., VIVUS, Inc., Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Adamed. The companies are working on their product innovation and maintaining their health standards so that no recalls happen in the future.
On the basis of dose, the generic sildenafil is among the most dominant medication as it is frequently offered for a lower cost than Viagra. Hence, the availability of the medications might lead to the higher rates of prescription and the expansion of the market. Nor the prevalence of this disease is increasing with age because of the co-morbid conditions such as obesity, diabetes among others. The people with hormonal, medication, neurological and other illnesses are at a higher risk of this disease and they are leading to the erectile dysfunction drugs market growth.
The people who have diabetes who are in the low or the middle-income nations are going to face this difficulty quite a lot. The growth of the market is going to be hampered by a lack of the healthcare infrastructure and the manufacturing mistakes. There are recalls of the generic drugs which are happening due to the fault in production. This kind of recall will have a gap in the supply of the drugs which are used for treating the erectile dysfunction.
Petros Pharmaceuticals Launched Two Self-Selection Studies for Erectile Dysfunction Drug STENDRA (avanafil)
Hon January 18th, 2022; Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a leading provider of therapeutics for men’s health, initiated two self-selection studies for its erectile dysfunction (ED) drug STENDRA (avanafil). The results of these studies lead to potential over-the-counter (OTC) status for STENDRA (avanafil) in the US It is part of a more comprehensive data package the company plans to submit to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Get Methodology Fr. https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/2086
Increasing Number of Erectile Dysfunctions, Rising Geriatric Population, and Growing Number of Chronic Diseases are Some of the Major Factors Driving the Market Growth
One of the major factors driving the growth of the erectile dysfunction drug market is the increasing number of erectile dysfunctions (ED). Due to the increase in adopting a poor lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular diseases are on the rise, leading to problems like ED as people age. The current lifestyle of young people in many emerging countries is very stressful, resulting in increased consumption of alcohol, smoking, and fast food or prepared food. Due to these factors, overall health and fitness are compromised which increases the chances of ED. Moreover, as the elderly population increases, so does the number of ED patients, which is a significant driver of the global erectile dysfunction drugs market throughout the forecast period. For instance; according to Johns Hopkins Medicine, by 2025, the prevalence of ED is estimated to be approximately 322 million worldwide.
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Segmentation Analysis
The other segment is going to be expected to witness the lucrative growth in the market in the coming years because of the larger base of applications and availability of the ED medicines such as the Mvix (mirodenafil) and Helleva (lodenafil carbonate) among others. These are used for treating adult patients with erectile dysfunction. Increase in the approval of the over-the-counter ED products offer the easy access to the patients of the disease. Innovation is going to be at the forefront of market growth.
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Regional Analysis
The North American region has been dominating the market due to the presence of most companies in the market and the growth of a sedentary lifestyle. However, it is going to be the Asia Pacific market is going to be the highest growing market because the region is going to see the cases of diabetes which causes this illness and increases the erectile dysfunction drugs market size.
On Special Requirement Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Report is also available for below region:
- Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi ArabiaUAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Get Full Access of all Reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/pharmaceutical/erectile-dysfunction-drugs-market
- At 12.82% CAGR, Omega-3 Market to hit USD 4215.7 MillionGlobally by 2028
- At 6.7% CAGR, Clinical Microbiology Market is Expected to Reach USD 7691.4 Million by 2028
- At 6.3% CAGR, Acne Treatment Market Anticipated to Reach 19.03 Billion, Globally by 2028
- At 4.5% CAGR, Microalgae Market is Expected to Reach 4996.8 Million by 2027
- At 10.1% CAGR, Monoclonal Antibody Market Size is slated to exceed $282.8 billion by 2027
- Nutricosmetics Market is Expected to Reach USD 11385.6 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 7.82%
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market is expected to reach USD 284.4 Billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 6.4%
- Bio-Pharma Market is expected to reach USD 703.28 Billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 12.5%
- Anticoagulants Market By Drug Class (NOACs, Eliquis, Bevyxxa, Xarelto, Savaysa & Lixiana, Pradaxa, Heparin & LMWH, Vitamin K Antagonist, Others), By Route Of Administration (Oral Anticoagulant, Injectable Anticoagulant), By Application (Atrial Fibrillation & Heart Attack, Stroke, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Pulmonary Embolism (PE), Others ), Industry Analysis, Trends, And Forecast, 2021-2027
- Quercetin Market is expected to reach USD 406.58 Million in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.53%
- Digital PCR Market Size is Projected to Reach US$ 955.1 Million and Grow at CAGR 9.35% Over Forecasts Period 2022 To 2028
- Diabetes Care Devices Market is expected to generate a revenue of USD 45.09 Billion by 2028, Globally, at an 8.1% CAGR
- Anthrax Vaccines Market 2022 Size, Business Statistics, Trends, and Top Companies Detailed Analysis by Forecast to 2028
- Medical Tricorder Market Size is $ 5411.2 Mn in 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75%
- Gene Panel Market Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR of 20.1%, Valued At USD 2263.4 Million Growth, Industry Trends, Value, Analysis & Forecast to 2028
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make agile, trustworthy, and holistic decision making. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and much more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: Linkedin
mr. Vishal Sawant
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162
SOURCE Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Private Limited